steeltalonz

Rank 0
steeltalonz
PostedJul 05, 2011 8:30 pm
Personally here is my experience....

200 dex should be your minimum in Canta with 300+ beind the gold standard. I would rather hit someone for a non critting 400 than not hit them at all... 200 is a minimum.

450+ Luc should also be the minimum for a Canta archer while 500+ is preferable.

str isn't quite as important but any attack dmg is good because it will increase your crits. This should be the last stat you focus on though. Good atk dmg can be achieved from high enchants.

Also ele weaps are a must to get decent dmg output.

On a side note... full luc archers without dex are terrible. Most of Canta's regular fighters, archers, and rangers will be running with at least 200 dex with some pushing 400 dex. Plain and simple... no dex and u will not hit them very often while they will hit you every hit regardless if it crits.

<a>Photobucket</a>
Advertisement

7_deadly_sins_7

Rank 4
7_deadly_sins_7
PostedJul 05, 2011 10:07 pm
steeltalonz wrote:
Personally here is my experience....

200 dex should be your minimum in Canta with 300+ beind the gold standard. I would rather hit someone for a non critting 400 than not hit them at all... 200 is a minimum.

450+ Luc should also be the minimum for a Canta archer while 500+ is preferable.

str isn't quite as important but any attack dmg is good because it will increase your crits. This should be the last stat you focus on though. Good atk dmg can be achieved from high enchants.

Also ele weaps are a must to get decent dmg output.

On a side note... full luc archers without dex are terrible. Most of Canta's regular fighters, archers, and rangers will be running with at least 200 dex with some pushing 400 dex. Plain and simple... no dex and u will not hit them very often while they will hit you every hit regardless if it crits.  

check date man ><

but yes need 200-300 dex 500 luck

no dex hunter/archer ya might wanna run from any melee class or anything like that

zamrai250kil

Rank 0
PostedJul 27, 2011 7:14 pm

u need dex!!!

u need dex to hit i have restated and tested this many times if u want to be strong u need a str /dex build i recommand u do that i have archer. i have 550 dex 750 str but im a uber i hit like 3kto4.1k im super UBER when i had full luc build i hit 900s to 1200s so go with str and dex TRUST ME like alot of people say do str and dex take the advice