Very glad to hear you like it that much. :3

Advertisement

RedToke

Rank 0
RedToke
PostedJul 05, 2011 2:57 am
Ooooh WOW!~ that is beautiful Smile

Thank you sooo much RockinSia!

Thank you so much I love it Smile haha i think ill just repeat myself over and over if i say anything else!

So beautiful you are amazing Very Happy!

xiMiguelx

Rank 2
xiMiguelx
PostedJul 05, 2011 3:50 am
I'm going to want a set but not now. c: Maybe in 5~10 days. Mad PM me if you want to know why. Lul..

kkiosk

Rank 3
kkiosk
PostedJul 05, 2011 5:08 am
RockinSia wrote:
Very welcome Amirrora. <3

kkiosk, will get to your set sometime in the next few days. Am hesitant in making you one though... I've made you a signature set before and never saw you use it. You ordered a very similar signature from someone else instead, and wore that one... =/
http://siathegirl.deviantart.com/art/kkiosk-s-Signature-210888544
Note that near the bottom right it says I submitted the example of your signature on dA at the end of May. =/  

I did use your siggy and avatar set for a while, and I still love it. I also use it on a different forum I'm a part of. I'm building up a base of quite a few siggy and avatar sets so I can switch between them all the time. I, also, like seeing the different art that people do. I'm sorry if my ordering from several places offended you.

Edit: Actually, I now have enough siggy's that I have it on rotate, and yes, your signature is in there. I wanted a variety for a rotater and have built up enough different signatures to make it worth it.

RockinSia

Rank 2
RockinSia
PostedJul 05, 2011 11:47 am

@RedToke: I'm so glad you like it. Very Happy Makes me happy when people enjoy the graphics I make for them. owo
@xiMiguelx: Alrighty then, I'll be sure to remember you'll be in need of a signature. o.o
@kkiosk: Ah, I see. @w@ I get it now. Just chalk it up to artistic ego syndrome and being mistaken then. I'm sorry I reacted that way. u.u

RockinSia

Rank 2
RockinSia
PostedJul 07, 2011 9:39 am
Okay, sorry for making everybody wait like this. I'm going to have to notify you guys that I'm putting my graphics work on hold for atleast a day or more. If you're interested in finding out why, you can visit my DeviantArt Journal.

Recommend Music: 30 Seconds to Mars - This is War

Risquette

Rank 2
Risquette
PostedJul 07, 2011 1:16 pm   Last edited by Risquette on Jul 11, 2011 5:03 pm. Edited 1 time in total
RockinSia wrote:
Okay, sorry for making everybody wait like this. I'm going to have to notify you guys that I'm putting my graphics work on hold for atleast a day or more. If you're interested in finding out why, you can visit my DeviantArt Journal.

I can wait as long as I need to Sia. c: <3

xiMiguelx

Rank 2
xiMiguelx
PostedJul 08, 2011 1:35 pm
Risquette wrote:
RockinSia wrote:

I can wait as long as I need to Sia. c: <3  

Fixed. You're welcome Rattata. Very Happy

Risquette

Rank 2
Risquette
PostedJul 14, 2011 3:47 pm
Bumping this and still waiting for the amazing Sia to bless me with a signature. c: