xpod1500

Rank 0
xpod1500
PostedJul 06, 2011 7:48 pm   Last edited by xpod1500 on Jul 09, 2011 6:47 am. Edited 1 time in total

They Should Also Add These New Game Modes

game modes they should add just write down on the comments
im an non spender player but i have whole lot of ideas for weapons, modes and maps

I already had an idea of making the heavyweapons only match n pistol match even before tehey had added it into the game

not just those 2 also the knife

here are the rest of them :

SMG Matches
skill test matches(no crosshair)
shotgun matches
Capture The Flag
Juggernaut(1 vs all most points win who ever kills the juggernaut they are the juggernut)(juggernaut hp1000.)
one bullet(you will be equiped with a pistol and have only 1 bullet in it also a knife)(you have to kill a player with 1 bullet [so aim for the head] if you missed then you have to go and knife them)(then you can take the ammo from the dead playerrs bag even if they didnt have one)(each player will receive 1 bullet from searching a dead players bag)

if you have more ideas just post a comment below
if you like these modes and want to support the game just give me stars i will try to update these modes if you like people

cheers,
non-spender,
xpod1500(retired)(just helping the other player to post)

cheers,
non-spender,
paperguy1000(callasign XxsnowzxX)

Razz
Advertisement

DynastySoldier

Rank 5
DynastySoldier
PostedJul 06, 2011 9:05 pm
With armor Juggernaut would be too easy.
Skill Test Matches is the same as /uioff.

To prevent lavalocke from sending personal message to you, click here

xpod1500

Rank 0
xpod1500
PostedJul 09, 2011 7:00 am

dynastysoldier a reply for you

the armour with the characters and stuff for the jauggernaut
well the armour well you see the person who is the jauggernaut will have a unique character but in the team colour of black or white. they can do normal damage and but one thing they are two times weaker so they die faster than the jauggernaut hunters.

the jauggernaut also loses 1 hp each 2 seconds

the time will be from 20minutes to 40minutes the player with the most jauggernaut kill wins!!!

the jauggernaut will not be allow to use the guns in theyre inventory the jauggernaut will have a bolt action rifle which does 1 or 2 shot kill and for secondary they will have a shotgun!

xpod1500(retired)(second account for paperguy1000)

wish they would add my ideas,
paperguy1000(callasign XxsnowzxX 1.5kdr xReBeLIOuSx pride member)(.G.M oR .G.S
if u like my ideas can you reward me?)