Oberkitty

Rank 0
PostedJul 03, 2011 10:58 am

wow...

Okay, seriously, i NEED to complain about all of this, this is just sad.
First of all, you decide to answer the questions AFTER the event has ended (very useful), but you don't even answer clearly. really, thanks ALOT...not -.-.

Second of all, i understand some things are impossible to do, and it's fun to be creative with one or 2 pics you cannot make (like riding an elephant/ next to an airplane/ with a celebrity) but seriously accepting every single one of the 'creative' pictures is just sad. a hose from the side is not even close to rain (really, is it that hard? it rains all the time o_o). A random school or museum is NOT a landmark and making a cake... is really not that hard (i mean seriously, cakemix? how lazy are you?). The worst one i saw up so far was the cosplay one... it really almost makes me angry that someone posts this without even knowing what cosplay is. a sheet with 2 holes might be a COSTUME but a COSPLAY is something different.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosplay
Maybe this link helps.
Now i know i didn't do much myself, frankly it is because my own and oberkiller's questions didn't get answered. Without knowing what i get, i am not putting loads of effort into something.
I think there should be a variety in things to do, so EVERYONE gets to show something special they did this summer.

In the end, all i'm saying is that a little more effort from the people managing this event would have made it 10 times better. I hope it gets a retry when there is actually someone active to answer questions and all that stuff. With an event comes effort, wether it is in real life or on a forum.
Advertisement

jawedowns

Rank 0
PostedJul 03, 2011 9:26 pm

Re: wow...

nvm

Exaxenon

Rank 0
PostedJul 04, 2011 3:31 pm

tiered spender

hi when start the tiered spender? plz tell me Wink

dragonnxx