Eden Eternal Crystal Altar Guide
What is the Crystal Altar?
By using Crystal Altar
, you can offer your Eden Crystals
and receive awesome prizes in return! You can get crafting items, perm costumes, all kinds of stuff! You can also win the special bonus, and get 2x the item that you landed on! Cool.
How to Play
Note: Blue and Gold Eden Crystals do NOT go into your backpack, they accumulate in one large stack in the right-hand side of the Crystal Altar window. All other items require that you clear room in your backpack before you can take them, if it is full.
- Make sure you have at least one (1) Eden Crystal in your bag.
- Click on the Crystal Altar icon on your mini-map.
- Click Transform to start the offering process.
- Once your Crystal has transformed into a desired item OR your cursor lands on Eden Crystal (Blue) or Eden Crystal (Gold), click Take Item to retrieve the item.
- Eden Crystal (Blue) - By collecting 10 of them, you can begin transformation from the THIRD tier! Click on the button below the Crystal to choose this option.
- Bonus Item - Landing on an item listed in this window will give you a bonus as listed!
[Note: This bonus is a multiplier.]
- Changing the Bonus Item - Each new Altar has random items that will make the bonus change to the next tier if you land on them. You never know which random items it could be, but if you land on one, it will push the Bonus Item up to the next tier. If this happens on the top tier, the bonus item will re-start at the bottom.
- Eden Crystal (Gold) - By collecting 10 of them, you can begin transformation from the FIFTH tier! Click on the button below the Crystal to choose this option.