Crystalkrisi

Rank 1
Crystalkrisi
PostedApr 09, 2011 1:06 pm

Accuracy increase

Ehm i wanted to know if you can increase your accuracy of your ship, i mean its like a blind ship even when the enemy is infront of me i miss and miss many times. How can i get a better accuracy `?

Jura lvl 3x AS, VendonJura lvl 2x WM, JuraVendon lvl 1x AO,SweetyGirly lvl 2x HS, Jura22 CS lvl 1x, SweetyGirly2 GH lvl 1x.
Advertisement

Crystalkrisi

Rank 1
Crystalkrisi
PostedApr 13, 2011 3:39 pm
Yea aearia you rock, you always help when people need help >.> it's ironic. Aeria is one of the worst community ever. I mean i am here since 3 Years min and have seen lots of stuffs here.

Hardly help or answer to players. Deleting games because of a totally senceless thing like not enough of profit but why that if the game is free. NVM waiting for help by Aeria is like talking to a wall and waiting for an answer.

Jura lvl 3x AS, VendonJura lvl 2x WM, JuraVendon lvl 1x AO,SweetyGirly lvl 2x HS, Jura22 CS lvl 1x, SweetyGirly2 GH lvl 1x.

brutus569

Rank 0
brutus569
PostedJun 23, 2011 11:09 am
hi scince the forum guys dont seem to want to awnser you i will, as far as i know theres no real way of increasing accuracy, wich really peaves me, especially when your shot down by a comparitavily weak ship, i do wish the GMs would increase accuracy in the game tho.

Yarr! Ye just wait until next time!!

Daesor

Rank 0
PostedJun 24, 2011 12:28 pm
Bad thing for accuracy is that storm can only use aim pc

Hi Brutus it's Stronius