locx_

Rank 1
locx_
PostedJun 08, 2011 11:43 am
Yeah, I might need to invest most on stones/PEDs. Right now I have full set of 55 accessories (9 STR and DEX) and true it could be much better. Just need to see how I can make ends meet. Luckily we get 60-64 set from quest and that actually is almost as good as decently linked Legend set and with just 4s and 3s It probably is better. Now I just gotta lvl then Razz hope there are ppl who still want to party and I'll be up there again in no time!

Thank you for all your help and if anyone still have anything to add please do Smile
Advertisement

Rekikyo

Rank 5.1
Rekikyo
PostedJun 11, 2011 9:50 pm
just thought I'd add my two cents. Although fury, I soloed much of 60- 70, but I did it with a full dex build. Around 67 I started duoing an orc to hit harder mobs.

I will give you two pieces of advice; An ele Armor means Oceans of difference on these mobs. Non Ele Tops they can hit for 4-9 k depending on the mobs. With Ele I, They hit around 2800-3200 ish, which is a bit more surviveable. At green with Ele II Armor, they hit around 1800 before you have the newer gear.

The other piece of advice is, most of these mobs are prone to toxin/freeze/blindside. I know most of that might be outside or your budget, but toxin = basically another degen skill if you are using a degen strategy to tackle tough mobs while kiting. Toxin 6 goes for about 100 mil, and on a linking bonus day, has 6-8% Chance in a good Guild House. In other words, if you collect enough of them, I wouldn't waste an OP on it. Freezing would help by stopping the mob's run at you, makin kiting easier.

At 55, I would focus on DD2 Temple with the vampires for a bit. With a priest or solo with alot of pots, you'll level there faster till around 57. Then you could start attempting VR a lil. It's a learn/adjust sort of thing. I will tell you 280 dex isnt going to cut it though.

giodat

Rank 0
PostedJun 18, 2011 4:30 pm
About VR i have 600LUC 500DEX 250STR 950-1050 atk (self buffs) 60lvl. boars wolves = green. dmg 1500-3000 (with self ele buff), find party is not easy, mobs hit me wolves/bears max 2800 crit; boars max 4k+ crit. hit/miss about 1/5.