Author Message

ShedoSurashu

Rank 0
ShedoSurashu
Joined
29 Oct 2010
Posts
84
Location
Aquamarine Philippines
PostedJun 06, 2011 11:27 am

Item storage?

Where can I store my items here? I was thinking there was an NPC of some sort that I'd have to talk to where I can store my extra items other than selling it to the NPCs.

Advertisement

LeakingBlood

Rank 0
LeakingBlood
Joined
05 Jun 2011
Posts
111
Location
Eden United States
PostedJun 06, 2011 11:31 am
Go to Aven. There's a bank there.

The NPC has "GGBank" above their name. (I think...)

ShedoSurashu

Rank 0
ShedoSurashu
Joined
29 Oct 2010
Posts
84
Location
Aquamarine Philippines
PostedJun 06, 2011 11:37 am
LeakingBlood wrote:
Go to Aven. There's a bank there.

The NPC has "GGBank" above their name. (I think...)  


Don't all towns, civilization areas have it? Like how they have the Soul Guardian in each area?

LeakingBlood

Rank 0
LeakingBlood
Joined
05 Jun 2011
Posts
111
Location
Eden United States
PostedJun 06, 2011 11:45 am
ShedoSurashu wrote:
LeakingBlood wrote:
Go to Aven. There's a bank there.

The NPC has "GGBank" above their name. (I think...)  


Don't all towns, civilization areas have it? Like how they have the Soul Guardian in each area?  


It would be great if they did, but I've only seen the bank in Aven.
I've been to Andrew Village, Seabell, Opera, Cenana, Beluga Harbor, and Aven and Aven is the only one I've seen a bank in.

Just go to any village/town and use the Warp to go to Aven. The NPCs' names are "Seth" and "Never" in the Trading District.

ShedoSurashu

Rank 0
ShedoSurashu
Joined
29 Oct 2010
Posts
84
Location
Aquamarine Philippines
PostedJun 06, 2011 11:51 am
LeakingBlood wrote:
ShedoSurashu wrote:
LeakingBlood wrote:
Go to Aven. There's a bank there.

The NPC has "GGBank" above their name. (I think...)  


Don't all towns, civilization areas have it? Like how they have the Soul Guardian in each area?  


It would be great if they did, but I've only seen the bank in Aven.
I've been to Andrew Village, Seabell, Opera, Cenana, Beluga Harbor, and Aven and Aven is the only one I've seen a bank in.

Just go to any village/town and use the Warp to go to Aven. The NPCs' names are "Seth" and "Never" in the Trading District.  


Yeah I saw them. Smile Sorry if I seem to be flooding these forums with noob questions. It's just that this game is all new to me.

LeakingBlood

Rank 0
LeakingBlood
Joined
05 Jun 2011
Posts
111
Location
Eden United States
PostedJun 06, 2011 11:54 am
ShedoSurashu wrote:
LeakingBlood wrote:
ShedoSurashu wrote:
LeakingBlood wrote:
Go to Aven. There's a bank there.

The NPC has "GGBank" above their name. (I think...)  


Don't all towns, civilization areas have it? Like how they have the Soul Guardian in each area?  


It would be great if they did, but I've only seen the bank in Aven.
I've been to Andrew Village, Seabell, Opera, Cenana, Beluga Harbor, and Aven and Aven is the only one I've seen a bank in.

Just go to any village/town and use the Warp to go to Aven. The NPCs' names are "Seth" and "Never" in the Trading District.  


Yeah I saw them. Smile Sorry if I seem to be flooding these forums with noob questions. It's just that this game is all new to me.  


Ask away. As long as it's in the right section, I don't think it matters if you ask 1 or 500 questions. Smile

abazzana

Rank 0
Joined
13 Mar 2011
Posts
5
Location
Canada
PostedJun 06, 2011 3:31 pm
is there a way to increase the number of items you can store at once? Like holding more backpacks?

LeakingBlood

Rank 0
LeakingBlood
Joined
05 Jun 2011
Posts
111
Location
Eden United States
PostedJun 06, 2011 5:25 pm
abazzana wrote:
is there a way to increase the number of items you can store at once? Like holding more backpacks?  


There is actually. Just buy a Bank Slot Rental and a 5-Slot Pack from the Item Mall.

Bad4GoodOz

Rank 0
Joined
29 May 2011
Posts
2
Location
Australia
PostedJun 10, 2011 1:35 am
ShedoSurashu wrote:
LeakingBlood wrote:
Go to Aven. There's a bank there.

The NPC has "GGBank" above their name. (I think...)  


Don't all towns, civilization areas have it? Like how they have the Soul Guardian in each area?  


You can also purchase a portable bank from the Item Mall that can be used anywhere to access your bank....

ShedoSurashu

Rank 0
ShedoSurashu
Joined
29 Oct 2010
Posts
84
Location
Aquamarine Philippines
PostedJun 10, 2011 2:20 am
Bad4GoodOz wrote:
You can also purchase a portable bank from the Item Mall that can be used anywhere to access your bank....  


Yeah, I saw that. It's just that maybe I got too used to previous games where item storages are accessible to more than 1 town / city.

Display posts from previous:   Sort by: