syeal7

Rank 0
syeal7
PostedJun 09, 2011 3:14 pm

PvP? World Pvp/PK, or only duels?

What kind of PvP will there be in Eden Eternal?
My question is how the PvP will be in the game. Besides from duel, where you set up a staged fight and duel each-others, will there be any kind of World PvP? In other words... will you ba able to playerkill someone or get attacked unwarned by other players someplace in the game? Or specific instances as battlegrounds where you fight eachothers.
Or for example, a specific map where the PvP is open, and anyone could put there PK-mode ON and kill you, or get killed.

Is there, or will there be any other kind of PvP besides duel, that is my question.
Advertisement

koager

Rank 3
koager
PostedJun 09, 2011 3:17 pm
other than 1v1 duels that you send requests that has to confirmed by the other person, x-legend implements pvp as arenas
There is planned to be 10v10 and 15v15 arenas which will work in a similar way to be pvp + capture the crystal game
There are also plans to implement 3v3 and guild wars. Guild wars will most likely work the same way to the 10v10 and 15v15 arenas
3v3 is an all out brawl where players are separated into 2 teams of 3

syeal7

Rank 0
syeal7
PostedJun 09, 2011 4:04 pm
koager wrote:
other than 1v1 duels that you send requests that has to confirmed by the other person, x-legend implements pvp as arenas
There is planned to be 10v10 and 15v15 arenas which will work in a similar way to be pvp + capture the crystal game
There are also plans to implement 3v3 and guild wars. Guild wars will most likely work the same way to the 10v10 and 15v15 arenas
3v3 is an all out brawl where players are separated into 2 teams of 3  

There there will be no entire areas or a map where there is open PvP? :/

Siviard

Rank 3
Siviard
PostedJun 09, 2011 5:52 pm
There will not be an open map PvP. None of the licensed X-Legend games have open map PvP (barring the German Grand Fantasia but that flopped hard) to my knowledge. Whether they have developed one or not I do not know as I don't speak the same language that the X-Legend developers do.

Quoise

Rank 0
Quoise
PostedJun 09, 2011 5:58 pm
I hope theres 100 vs 400 cps Very Happy that grant 50% + exp or items

Quoise----------Guild- Unity

tactics

Aeria: Product Manager
tactics
PostedJun 09, 2011 6:08 pm
So far, there are 3v3 and 8v8 battlefields and GvG planned in the near future.

I hail from Shaiya originally, and epic PvP is in my blood. I hope to work with X-Legend to give us some additional PvP content in the future as well, and I will keep you all updated as I find out more info.

<a></a> <br> "Greatness is not given. Greatness is taken; When the weak and the distracted are resting on their reputations."

jupiter2120

Rank 2
jupiter2120
PostedJun 09, 2011 7:36 pm
tactics wrote:
So far, there are 3v3 and 8v8 battlefields and GvG planned in the near future.

I hail from Shaiya originally, and epic PvP is in my blood. I hope to work with X-Legend to give us some additional PvP content in the future as well, and I will keep you all updated as I find out more info.  

We're talking optional PVP content, right? Not necessary to the game?

Aqua: LadyGrace lvl 33 | Emerald: JadeMoon lvl 45 <br> Currently on a DoMO & GF break!<br> I don't recall deleting the image in my signature, but it was just a lame Eden Eternal siggy anyway. Thanks for removing it for me.

Quoise

Rank 0
Quoise
PostedJun 09, 2011 7:37 pm
@ above post.

Any additional content is optional IMO.

Quoise----------Guild- Unity

jupiter2120

Rank 2
jupiter2120
PostedJun 09, 2011 8:03 pm
Quoise wrote:
@ above post.

Any additional content is optional IMO.  

I would tend to agree with this, but you never know. I've played other MMO's where all of a sudden a specific quest item only dropped very infrequently in an open PVP area and it was full of campers and grievers. Not very fun, imo.

Aqua: LadyGrace lvl 33 | Emerald: JadeMoon lvl 45 <br> Currently on a DoMO & GF break!<br> I don't recall deleting the image in my signature, but it was just a lame Eden Eternal siggy anyway. Thanks for removing it for me.