wendell99

Rank 0
PostedJun 08, 2011 3:16 am

Can't Turn in for fame.

There's a bug or prob. not;however, the npc req. 10 terrified thought to gain some fame and it doesn't work. It also says that I don't have it eventhough I have lots in my inventory. Btw It's the NPC's in Aven where you turn in materials for fame to buy Orange equiment stuff.
Advertisement

BlueDude50

Rank 5
BlueDude50
PostedJun 08, 2011 3:13 pm

Re: Can't Turn in for fame.

wendell99 wrote:
There's a bug or prob. not;however, the npc req. 10 terrified thought to gain some fame and it doesn't work. It also says that I don't have it eventhough I have lots in my inventory. Btw It's the NPC's in Aven where you turn in materials for fame to buy Orange equiment stuff.  

do u have enough fame to even turn it in? i think its like 101 fame atlesat

Liddokun

GameSage: Aura Kingdom
Liddokun
PostedJun 08, 2011 5:28 pm

Re: Can't Turn in for fame.

wendell99 wrote:

Depending on which npc the fame turn in is sequential meaning you need to have specific fame level before you can turn in certain items (i.e 101 fame b4 you can start turning in terrified though, etc.) You can talk to the npc and it will list the required fame.