Grand Fantasiaposted by Crexia - January 18th 2013
Masteries Tier 3:
Iron Man Training - Increase HP by +1% each level, Increase Vitality by +3 each level.
Survivor's Will - Increases Defense by +1.5% each level.
Silhouette Guard - Increases Magic Defense by +1% each level.
Protecting Weakness - Decreases Physical Damage taken by -1% each level.
Kidney Attack - Increases Critical Hit Damage by +1.5% each level.
Finishing Blow - Increases Dual Weapon Normal Attack Damage by +1.2% each level.
- Make Sure to Finish As much Quill Books as Possible
- Finish All Quests
PVP for 85 Set
- Mastery Grind
Make Stuffs To Sell
- Complete Ancient Talents
- Work On City Reputation/Get Scrolls from sprites
- Fortify 80 Set
- Craft Lvl 75 Sword(?)
Buy All Skills (AND maybe reset Hotkeys)
Fix Sprite Emblems
Buy Sprite Equips and Fix
Collect CS pots?
Reach 50k On each Character(?)
- Make 70 Set for PP and to Sell
- Make 70 Staves for PP and to sell
Things to do in Grand Fantasia
- Get Quill Books Done
○ Old Navel Manual
○ The coral Fish People
○ Memories of Bern
- Get Dungeon Quests Done
- Get Masteries Done
○ Get Titles
○ Start Stacking Fragments
○ Get lvl 60, 65, and 70 Weapons
- Get New Sprites In preparation
○ Ivan's Violin Of Briskness - Archer Apparel 66
○ Kadoni's Blustering Bagpipe - Bow 65
○ Cenia's Cello Of Discretion - Firearm 65
- Get 25k as Savings
Preview to 70 Quests
When all is done - Quest to 70
- Get the PvP set